Sunday, April 16, 2006

my heart is like a marching band


I have an interview with Scar in the new issue of Ozone. Those unfamiliar with the Atlanta-based singer should know the man that OutKast's Big Boi calls the "secret weapon" of his Purple Ribbon label. I defy anyone to not be inspired by his tale of talent, focus, and hard work.

Look for Scar to play a prominent role in the soundtrack for OutKast's forthcoming soundtrack to their Idlewild musical.

OutKast featuring Scar - "Morris Brown"


powered by ODEO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, weren't you ahead of the times! :)

I just saw the Access Granted for "Morris Brown" two days ago. I already have my mom singing "My heart is like a marching band. I'm a fan in the stands. Yes I am and I'm hollering 'Hey Baby!'. Sayin', 'Hey Baby!'."

Love it!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new song 'Morris Brown', you and Big Boi did the damn thing. Congrats.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home