Wednesday, January 25, 2006

you tube, my newest time-suck. . .

In his new Tube Raider blog, Jay Smooth pillages the contents of You Tube and posts basically whatever strikes his fancy. Smooth's taste is, well, smooth, so he's had all kinds of interesting bits up.

Tube Raider inspired me to take a peek on You Tube and compile a collection of clips from some of the stars of Country Fried Soul :

Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum video (I wonder if he takes his J-roller on tour like Snoop does)



TLC featuring Goodie Mob - What It Ain't video (What this ain't is a video I'd seen before)



Lil Jon vs. Lil Jon from Chappelle's Show (Lil Jon said he dropped in unexpectedly on Dave Chappelle after his first LJ sketch and ended up taping this improv)



Jacki-O - Fine video (I went to this shoot and talked about it in the book -- you can even see me dancing in bodypaint in the back, just kidding)



Graph featuring Stat Quo - I Ain't Playin' video (That's Stat in the "stop snitching" T-shirt)



8Ball and MJG - Straight Cadillac Pimpin' video (The most unlikely song from Ball and G's album gets a chopped & screwed bootleg remix)



E-40 featuring Too $hort and K-Ci & Jo Jo - From the Ground Up video (Todd and Earl on top of the world; check $hort's daredevil driving)



Young Buck featuring Mr. Porter and Tony Yayo featuring 50 Cent - Look at Me Now/Bonafide Hustler video (I'm feeling Mr. Porter's tone here)



2 Live Crew - Me So Horny video (The classic, of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home